Dr. Mary Kay Ross
Dr. Ross is the founder and owner of Live Well M.D. Savannah, a medical practice specializing in anti-aging procedures, minimally invasive aesthetic medicine and bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. Dr. Ross has extensive experience and training in both emergency room procedures and age medicine management. Her combined knowledge has allowed her to provide patients with relief from the signs and symptoms of aging, menopause and male andropause.
It was while working in emergency rooms around the country, that Dr. Ross witnessed first hand the overall declining health of an aging population. She found that many health problems due to such illnesses as excessive weight gain, diabetes, heart problems were all treatable, but many were also preventable. Dr. Ross felt that proactive and preventative care rather than reactive treatment was the solution to many of the problems emergency room patients were experiencing.
Dr. Ross began to use her own personal experience to seek a more natural and holistic approach to aging and healing. She discovered bio-identical hormone therapy through a doctor who was treating several family members. She witnessed amazing results and became a believer and user of hormone balancing herself. She quickly recognized the benefits of bio-identical hormone replacement therapy and what it offered to patients suffering from ailments that naturally affect people as they age.
Dr. Ross decided to apply her medical knowledge and training and own personal experience to help heal her patients. She firmly believes that with the proper regime of hormone balancing and lifestyle modifications that many treatable and preventable illnesses she witnessed in the emergency room could be avoided. She feels that this is truly the wave of the future in health care.
As a patient you will find that Dr. Ross has the ability to listen and take your problems seriously. An initial consultation lasts about an hour. She cares about how you are feeling and works to provide preventative treatment options.
- Emergency Medicine, Wright State University School of Medicine, Dayton, Ohio
- M.D., University of Louisville School of Medicine, Kentucky
- B.A., Psychology, University of Louisville, Kentucky
- Advanced Training in Anti-Aging Medicine and Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Dr. Gary Bernard, Jacksonville, FL
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine-board eligible
- American Medical Association
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- North American Menopause Society
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Mercer University School of Medicine